Any suggestion to improve your Pix-Star?

I like the random mode, but I'd like to have new pictures displayed more frequently.

Random mode keeps the frame from being predictable, and I like that. But if you have a lot of pictures and you send a few new ones, it may be a long time before the new ones display. An option to show newer pictures more frequently would be fun.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Daniel Collier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anna P K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot see/open a picture on my phone's email. How can I find the picture on the phone Saw on computer but want it on phone

• T. Hanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How often are they repeated and can you limit only those is you would like to for a short time? Can older frames be updated?

• T. Hanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need the most recent photos have a preference and be repeated more often. Or you could have each set be put in a separate folder as they come in so you could choose that folder and not have everything from one email address dumped in one folder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list. We give these to family members and would like to have the option of having newest photos get a preference.

• Elmer Groeneveld commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. Gave my grandmother one so she wouldnt have to control anything herself and let the family do this for her instead via web. Any update on this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base