Any suggestion to improve your Pix-Star?

Why is there no ability to rotate the pictures on the web interface?

Rotating pictures on the web interface is necessary for those looking after a frame. Otherwise the elderly person needs to sit with the crappy remote and hit 6 or 7 buttons QUICKLY everytime a infrequent picture comes up.....not everyone sits there with the remote in their hand waiting to rotate. Please fix this.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE DO THIS! I'm thinking I may return this frame if I'm not able to rotate pictures remotely rather than having to instruct my mom on how to do it.

I too think it would be a great feature. I need to change mine now and it is painful to do it one at a time.

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the other people. It is tedious to individually rotate pictures on the frame. Is there an update to correct this situation?

Absolutely agree. Rotating the images on the website is a basic and needed functionality. Even though I am not managing a frame remotely, doing it picture by picture when they display on the frame is tedious and inconvenient.

• Lynn C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to me that being able to rotate from the website should be an automatic ability since one of the big draws is being able to manage your account online. I manage a group of frames and some of them are across the country. I cannot believe that with the technology today there is not an option to manage something as simple as rotating a photo from the website rather than the actual frame itself.

If this option is not in the works for customer request and satisfaction, it needs to be. Please put one of your technicians on this.

• ERic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is tedious to do from the frame and not realistic if you have multiple frames in different households. Please add a way to do it from the web interface for Pix-Star albums. Thanks.

Over a year later and this functionality hasn't been incorporated. So my elderly parents will need to look sideways at many of the photos I've uploaded for them from another city.

• Angela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the web interface is what makes this frame so great for an elderly relative. I need to be able to manipulate the photos via the web interface because I'm a thousand miles away.

• Ufoundmatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STRONGLY AGREE!! The frame is marketed to be able to control remotely and the specifc example given is for elderly parents. Based on this marketing I now have a Pixstar frame at my elderly parents place. However half the photos do not display the right way and I can't do anything about it as the frame is 2000kms away PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree. Hard for elderly people to navigate the menu. I'd like the ability to change the rotation of a photo via the web.

Feedback and Knowledge Base