You need to buy a USB-to-ETHERNET adapter and plug it to the USB port at the back of the frame.
These adapters are usually pretty cheap starting at 7 us$.
We've tested some of them and the list of those that are currently supported by Pix-Star is below.
Basically what you have to check is that your USB-to-ETHERNET adapter is NOT a USB 3.0, any USB 2.0 should work but the latest ones using USB 3.0 usually don't work for technical reasons and we cannot make them work currently.
But don't worry as you an see below you still have plenty of choice!
And using these USB 2.0 is more than enough speed to use with your Pix-Star!
List of USB-to-ETHERNET dongle that we tested and do work:
- Cable matters, USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter (model 202023-white or 202023-black )
- Apple, USB to ETHERNET adapter (white)
- Sabrent, USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter, 10/100Mbps (model NT-WU2R)
- Plugable, USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter, 10/100 Mbps (model USB2-E100)
- Trendnet, USB to 10/100 Mbps adapter (model TU2-ET100)
List of USB-to-ETHERNET dongle that we test and they DON'T WORK!!
- Plugable, USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter, GIGA 1000 Mbps, (model USB3-E1000) --> NOT working
- Cable matters, super speed USB 3.0 to GIGAbit Ethernet Adapter (model 202013-black ) --> NOT working
Enjoy ethernet with your Pix-Star!