Any suggestion to improve your Pix-Star?

Onedrive not really working

I'm not sure if you realize this but most of my pictures are on OneDrive and I finally looked into why I keep seeing the same pictures over and over. It looks to me that you only look at the root and never show pictures within folders which really needs to get fixed, my other frame (different MFR) does show all pictures in all folders.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • carlita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Onedrive auto update still not working, does anybody from support actually read these comments or are we wasting our time writing them

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this issue marked as complete? People are clearly still having this issue.

• carlita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Onedrive folders will not now update automaticly, I have contacted support 4 times but not had a response.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't think this should be marked as completed when so many folks continue to experience the same problem. My issue is that if I create a new folder in the root of my OneDrive account, I CAN successfully setup a folder specific web album to that online folder. However, that folder will not auto-sync or update. The pictures that reside in that folder when I originally set it up will display correctly, but as I add pictures to that folder, they are not updated. As a workaround, I can go to the pixstar site, and MANUALLY sync the folder, at which time the frame will update, however the web album does not "auto-update" 4 times a day as the website suggests.

• Birthe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem on two Pix-Star frames and its annoying because I have most of my pictures in OneDrive folders. I can only see pictures from the root folder and when I click to expand it just keeps spinning. Is there any solution to this problem? I really think this frame is brilliant and need to find a solution to this problem - thanks for helping me.

Same problem here. The frame website will work fine if I sync to the root folder of my OneDrive Pictures folder but will only show pictures in that folder and not the child folders. If I try to search for sub-folders or that root on the website it will just show the wait cursor endlessly.

• Devon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am experiencing a similar issue. Under MY WEB ALBUMS I click on 'Import External Pictures', select the Onedrive option, then the red circle spins with no response. Is there a limit to how many photos one can have within Onedrive? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!

• new pix user commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click on the Pictures (Click to expand) and it just spins forever, no response
        It shows:
        IMPORT EXTERNAL PICTURES FROM: SKYDRIVE
        Select the album(s) you want to display on your Pix-Star:
        Documents (Click to expand)
        Pictures (Click to expand)

I also have the same problem. I bough this product to be able to see my photos in one drive and it doesn't work properly. I get this error on Chrome console:

https://www.pix-star.com/load/subfolders?uid=69000&rss_url=folderDOT8a980766ec8f0f9fDOT8A980766EC8F0F9FEXCLAMATION604&account_id=44555&_=1431035949858 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 (Bad Gateway)
        XHR finished loading: GET "https://www.pix-star.com/load/subfolders?uid=69000&rss_url=folderDOT8a980766ec8f0f9fDOT8A980766EC8F0F9FEXCLAMATION604&account_id=44555&_=1431035949858".

Please could you fix that?

I have over 100 folders in by directory but when I look on your site I only see root pictures.

Feedback and Knowledge Base