Any suggestion to improve your Pix-Star?

Show photo creation time based on EXIF ( YYYY/MM ) and show the folder name

We have start to use Your photo frame product with a very large satisfaction.

But all the peoples whos see the photos ask the same questions all the time :

- when this picture has taken ?
- where You take this picture ?

I suggest, if it’s possible, please extend the feature set in Your firmware with the following :

- show photo creation time ( the year or year/month sufficient ) based on EXIF information

- show the folder name of the actual pictures ( we are separating the photos in different folders, like „Barcelona trip” or „Birthday party…”

Thanks

Andras

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andras shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ross M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see where you can display the photo's date? I see file name and stuff like that, but no date.

• Lieut70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can add a date and location on subject line of email when you download picture from pixstar web. when you view photo on frame the info will be displayed on the bottom

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. I was going to create this same suggestion but thought I would see if anybody else already did. There is more than enough room to show the folder name and exif date on the same line. If there is no exif date, then use the filedate. I also don't see any value to showing [SD CARD] on the same line. If you think it's of benefit, then add an option to turn it on or off. I'd much rather see "New York City 12-31-2015" instead of "New York City [SD CARD]". I also noticed that the display text takes a while to show up which can be confusing if you are using a 5 second delay instead of something longer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base