Any suggestion to improve your Pix-Star?

Weather should update hourly

Weather should update hourly. Only updates once a day early morning which is very misleading in the afternoon.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    richard.connor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. The weather should update at least once an hour. Once a day update is not useful.

• Saab Sid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weather should update more often. This should be a simple matter of polling the weather server for the latest data and displaying it.

Just received my Pix-Star for Christmas. Weather does not seem to be updating other than first thing in the morning. 7am weather isn't a particularly good indicator of what the weather is doing all day. Please fix this feature. Thank you.

Still waiting for a fix for the weather. My weather updates once a day usually around 7AM.

I was just about to write customer support when I found this article posted December 2015. Here it is August 2016 and I have the same problem as mentioned. Sometimes I am looking at the weather map with yesterday's weather.

• Kendra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AND --- sometimes it doesn't update from one day to the next; it is a horrible feature. There's no point in having it there if it doesn't update. You might as well just look at the weather in the paper or on the web or the news once and never look again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base